Sunday, April 13, 2008


Anderson concert last night!

The finale is the best. The alumni is so goood. Jingo is so sad. *poke*

Met up for dinner before the concert. Ate at O'briens. Expensive bread, man. 2 pieces of wholemeal bread, a slice of ham, some cheese and a whole load of vegetable costs 9 bucks. Nuts la. But we were so desperate, oh well.

Later, we walked to VCH. Jing and debbie were poking each other and screaming.

All of us were early except Maria. She didn't reply our msges or call us back :/ so she missed the first two songs.

At first, I had a medium hill, Jing, a medium hill and debbie, a huge hill. Then when we switched positions, I had a movable hill, Jing a huge hill, and debbie a medium hill. Jing and I were doing the hill gestures and we asked debbie what we were talking about. And she thought we were talking about her b____. But think about it, if we really were talking about b____, how is mine able to move?!

The concert started with the song 'One a twenty'. I know how to sing the song alr. Muahahaha. Then at some point in time, it was Mr Yong Chee Foon's turn to conduct.

MC 1: The conductor Mr Fong Chee.. Fong Chee..
MC 2: Uh. Mr Yong Chee Foon.
MC 1: Yes, what she said. Blah blah (she didn't actually say blah blah, just so you know)

Then guest performance by ACSI. I wonder how they find scores for them. I mean, they have so little girls and so many guys. The girls must be really powerful.

Suddenly, he stepped forward. I was wondering why he was wearing that yellow tie.

Omgxzxzx short boy is the student conductor!! I kena shock lah.

There was this song 'Diu Diu Deng'. Jingo read it as Diu Diu Dong Dong.

They sang two songs that we've heard before. Katakataka and Mak Inang.

-interval-

Heh heh and long hair sat beside me.

Anderson A Capella.

Short boy can beatbox O:

Anderson Alumni Chorus.

He wasn't there. Someone was sad. BUT OMG THEY'RE SO GOOD, DAMN IT. Miss Lim looked really happy conducting them.

Then Finale: Disney Movie Magic. It's rather cool eh. All of them were singing, dancing and acting. In the end the shuai boy and nerdy boy became gay or something. Maybe we have to do something like that for Jubilate.

------------------------------------------------

My fats go: Woohoo!
Debbie's fats go: Boink!
Shinny's fats go: Oomphf!
Jingo's fats go: Ahmguh!
Maria's fats go: Ooh La La!
Abi's fats go: Tssss.
Kingchi's fats go: Bloop!
Yingtong's fats go: Dingdong dingdong.

-----------------------------------------------

Abi's mom graciously fetched me home :D

Then the horriblest thing happened!

I FELLLLL.

There is this huge gash in my knee. I can literally see my flesh everytime I bend my knee. And since I can't bend my knee, I can't walk properly. I've been bleeding non-stop since last night. I reckon I'll die of excessive loss of blood or something.

THE WORST PART IS, I CAN'T GO FOR NJ CONCERT. Like forget about the money that I've already paid. I mean, I can't see Jiayi and scream her name really lowly. Urghhh.

I also need to go to school tmr.

Thanks to b for pei-ing me last night. It meant a lot to me.

PHYSICS TEST
SS ASSIGNMENT
HISTORY TEST
ELEMENTARY MATHS TEST
CHINESE NEWSPAPER THING


1:25 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki